Why buy from a local AJS dealer?
* Take the opportunity to chat to the dealer and view the AJS motorcycle before you make your purchase.
* Your local dealer can offer you a point of easy access for service and your after sales requirements.
* Get expert advice on subjects including CBT training, bike care, insurance and advanced motorcycle tests.
* Many AJS dealers stock motorcycle helmets and clothing that you can try on before you buy.
* Many AJS dealers stock accessories that may be suitable for your AJS motorcycle. Such as luggage solutions, secondary locks, carrying racks and top/side boxes.
* If you buy from a distant supplier, how will you return the bike for service and repairs? You should discuss this with your supplier. Parts and labour warranty is with your supplying dealer only. See warranty for more details.
Would you like to become an AJS dealer, or would like AJS bikes for your training school?
t: 01264 711 160
f: 01264 710 548